Exhaustion and nursing seem to go hand in hand, but they don’t have to! If you’re fed up and ready to leave nursing altogether, this post is for you!
**Before we dive into this post, if you haven’t signed up for my FREE Class: The 4 Habits every Nurse needs to Survive Their Next Shift, be sure to sign up here! It’s super quick to register and it’s free!
Ready to leave nursing? Does this describe you:
- Exhausted, but picking up extra shifts to help your understaffed unit with no end in sight?
- Running errands and taking care of everyone else on your day off?
- Feeling like there’s no time for YOU?
- So busy you haven’t gone to the gym or made a doctors appointment in ages?
- Can’t remember the last time you did something for yourself?
- Or even got a restful night’s sleep?
- You’re just so ‘tired of being tired‘ you question why you got into nursing in the first place.
- Sick of feeling like you’re missing out on life and you’re ready to leave nursing completely.
- Frustrated because your friends and family just don’t understand?
You are NOT alone!
If you’re fed up and ‘over’ this whole nursing thing, I get it. I’ve been there. But the answer doesn’t have to be: leave nursing!
Check out this short video to see why NOW is the time to take action. We can’t wait for the hospital to make changes or administration to adjust.
The power is in our hands. Take the first step toward taking back your energy and your life TODAY! It’s time to turn down the exhaustion and tuRN Up Your Health!!
Don’t leave nursing for good!
If you’re committed to kicking exhaustion to the curb, while taking back your energy and reigniting your passion for nursing, get started HERE!
Who should watch this video?
- Caught in an endless cycle of exhaustion and are tired of missing out on life
- Fed up, and feel like the whole ‘nursing thing’ just isn’t worth it anymore
- Exhausted, dreading work each day, and thinking about giving up on the profession entirely
- Stuck on the hamster wheel of stress and exhaustion and looking for a way out
You don’t have to leave nursing!
But, if you’re still on the fence, or aren’t sure if you’re exhausted or if it’s just a few bad days (or a really bad week) check out this exhaustion quiz to assess your risk for burnout and overwhelm.
So what does exhaustion look like?
- It’s losing your temper over something small or insignificant.
- Trudging through the day, feeling like you’re in a thick fog.
- Crying in your car on the way home from work.
- Collapsing on the couch the moment you get home.
- Cancelling plans with friends or loved ones because you just can’t find the energy.
- Self medicating with alcohol or pills to help you cope.
- Neglecting your own health and wellness
It’s time we take action and stop this groundhog day of stress, frustration and exhaustion! Join me in ending exhaustion and taking back your energy, your health, and your life! You don’t have to leave nursing.
Nursing needs us. Our patients need us. We owe it to ourselves to create an environment where we can thrive, personally and professionally!
I'd love to hear your thoughts!