Exhaustion is no joke. Being tired is one thing, but being ‘nursing tired’, now that’s a whole other level of exhaustion. Check out this exhaustion quiz to see where you rank.
Exhaustion is a clever beast. It can creep up slowly over time, or seemingly pile on all at once. Either way, you find yourself collapsing on the couch as soon as you get home from work or saying ‘no’ to any invite that comes your way.
Self care and hobbies? Those might seem like distant memories. As your to-do list grows longer and your energy levels drop even lower it can feel like a losing battle.
If constantly caring for others is taking a toll on your health and wellbeing, it’s time to make a change.
Is what you are dealing with more than just being ‘extremely tired’? Take this exhaustion quiz to find out more!
If you know it’s time for a change, and you’re ready to take action, click HERE to check out this short video and get started today! The power is in our hands to create a better future!
Wondering what exhaustion looks like?
- You frequently lose your temper over small or insignificant things.
- It’s trudging through the day, stuck in a thick mental fog.
- You crying in your car as soon as you leave work.
- It’s collapsing in bed the moment you get home.
- You cancel plans with friends and loved ones because you just don’t have the energy.
- You’re self medicating with alcohol or drugs to help you cope.
- Your own health and wellness are suffering.
If any of the above sound a little too familiar, take this exhaustion quiz today!
Nursing needs us. Our patients and families need us. We owe it to ourselves to create an environment where we can thrive, both personally and professionally!