Exhaustion is no joke. Being tired is one thing, but being ‘nursing tired’, now that’s a whole other level of exhaustion. Are you at risk for Nursing Burnout? Check out this quiz to find out.
Now onto to Exhaustion & Nursing Burnout!
Exhaustion is a clever beast. It can creep up slowly over time, or seemingly pile on all at once. Either way, you find yourself collapsing on the couch as soon as you get home from work or saying ‘no’ to any invite that comes your way. And if you’ve been living this way for a while, the chance you’re suffering from nursing burnout is even greater.
Self care and hobbies? Those seem like distant memories. As your to-do list grows longer and your energy levels drop even lower it can feel like a losing battle.
If constantly caring for others is taking a toll on your health and wellbeing, it’s time to make a change.
Is what you are dealing with more than just being ‘extremely tired’? Or do you already feel certain you’re experiencing nursing burnout? Take this quiz to find out more! Click here or click directly on the image below!
Or, if you’re on the fence and interested in hearing from other nurses just like you, who have beat burnout and reclaimed their energy and sanity with my Ending Exhaustion course, check those out here.
The power is in our hands to create a better, burnout-free future!
Wondering what Nursing Burnout looks & feels like?
- You frequently lose your temper over small or insignificant things.
- It feels like you’re trudging through the day, stuck in a thick fog.
- You crying in your car on the way home.
- It’s collapsing in bed the moment you get home.
- Or canceling plans with friends and loved ones because you just don’t have the energy.
- It’s self medicating with alcohol or drugs to help you cope.
- Your own health and wellness are suffering.
If any of the above sound a little too familiar, take this exhaustion quiz today!
Nursing needs us. Our patients and families need us. We owe it to ourselves to create an environment where we can thrive, both personally and professionally!